Thursday, January 13, 2011

Open House Specials through 01/19/2011


RECEIVE $25 OFF YOUR SITTING FEE 


RECEIVE 20% OFF ANY JEWELRY 


RECEIVE 20% OFF ANY CANVAS GALLERY WRAP, PRINT WRAP OR METAL PRINT

My open house was amazing!  I wasn't sure what to expect.  I knew people were sick and there were ball games in town, but so many people showed up!  I was tickled pink! 

I gave away several cake pans with my logo on them.  These came from Grafted Tree Engraving in O'Neill http://www.graftedtree.com/ and were awesome!  They came with cookie mixes that Oliver and I had made for his preschool classmates and home made soap from local creator Curie Mincer http://www.alabasterboxsoap.net/.  Next was a custom photo bracelet and a free sitting fee!

Here were the winners!
Large cake pan, cookie mix, soap-Phyllis L.
Medium cake pan, cookie mix, soap-Linda H.
Custom Photo Bracelet-Karla S.
Free Sitting Fee-Brenda D. 
Thanks to everyone for entering the drawings!

My best friend from high school, Jenny, she is amazing, she came on Wednesday and became my nanny/cook/egg picker/lunch room enforcer.  She was everything I didn't know I needed!  Barb & Amelia helped watch the boys.  Mom made curtains.  Dad hung backdrops and pictures.  Perry & Kirk moved snow, several times!  I had other friends drive 4 hours just to visit for the evening! 

Thanks everyone for a wonderful evening!

Let me know what your favorite picture or product was!

No comments:

Post a Comment