Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday 10/28/2010

Yesterday I measured my babies.  They have each grown at least 3 inches since February!  Right now they are playing with combines (on or near my computer).  Having 3 little boys can be pretty crazy!  They want to go play outside and take pictures.  I can't refuse, it is beautiful out there and we haven't taken any fun photos in a while.  Oliver, who was in his undies earlier got told to get dressed and he so ablidged.  In fact he was so excited to go out and play that he drug his chair into his closet to find his new shirt.  Subseequently he fell off the chair and now has a scratch from chin to belly button!  Needles to say, I found his new shirt for him and got the other boys in theirs.  Is is dorky to dress them the same?  They are so darn cute, I can't help it!  Guess I'll try to post some pics later and get this blogging thing figured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment